Tuesday, May 25, 2010

leaving my window open



It has been awhile since I have updated the blog. Not too much has progressed recently, its just the waiting game. Looking for jobs here is like looking for a needle in a haystack. We will find them but its going to take some time. For me it is so hard not to have a direction. Dave and I both crave it. We both don't know what we want to do with our lives. This past week we were talking about both going back to school. Hopefully either a job pops up or a school that sparks our interest. I feel like a yo-yo, going back and forth about what to do. We have all options open to us at this point.

Church is awesome. The series that they have been covering was Proverbs. That book of wisdom never ceases to amaze me, I learn so much every time we dive into it. One thing Dave and I both struggle with is fake Christians. I think that is one reason I really like the Bridge. The pastor is real, he doesn't care if he steps on toes, its refreshing. Fake Christianity is a topic for its own post.

I am trying to get into some hobbies. Fishing has really taken off but I want some that I can do at home. Dave has so many I have to keep up lol. I really want to get into sewing. I love fabrics and it will be fun to see what I can create. I will post pictures when I can. I found this great website that has so many ideas: www.oneprettything.com! I love it! Working out is going to be a hobby that I need to revisit. I was doing so good running and eating healthy before the wedding. Time to step it up.

                            Here are some pics that Dave took of Osky at night


One thing that you will have to get used to about my blog is how random I write. One second I will ramble about one thing and then I post pictures not related to the topic at all, lol .

That is all I have for today. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment