Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fishing & Corn

We went to Bass Pro a few times last week. I am totally decked out in fishing supplies. Ready to catch the record fish of the state! I love going to Bass Pro with Dave and his dad, they are like kids in a candy store. Their eyes light up as they travel down each isle. My favorite find was the cute rain boots, posted in a picture below! I love fishing. Its great being out by the water and enjoying the sunshine. A fun way to hangout with my husband, he is such a great fisherman!! Sunday after church we went out to the pond and caught some large mouth bass and some blue gill. 
Dave with a bass


Dave's Blue gill


My two blue gill. They are weird looking fish!





Being up in Iowa and all, I have decided I will let you see the glorious time of the corn season. I swear everywhere you look corn is planted. I want to keep you posted week by week of what it looks like up here. I guess being from Arkansas things like this just amuse me. I am such a dork!





the flat lands

Dave and I have been thinking a lot lately about what we want to do with our lives. We LOVE helping people and we both want jobs were that is the focus. The thought of being missionaries was thrown around. I guess we will have to see what direction we are lead to go. Right now we are in the process of finding work and a house. Dave had an interview at the local paper, it seems promising that he will get the job. I have to update my resume and start looking around for work. I can't wait to have a house. A place with a yard. There are so many cute houses around here. We are done with apartments they offer no privacy. I hope one pops up soon that we can afford! I guess that is all for now. Happy Wednesday.

1 comment: